Operating the only accredited co-educational school in Afghanistan presented unique challenges to the goals of our...
Managed CiviCRM Services
- Consolidate and track constituient activities
- Manage online and offline gifts, pledges, grants and memberships
- Register event participants
- Send targeted email messages
- Powerful search and reporting tools
- Accept single/recurring credit cards and ACH payments
- Built-in, payment terminal to manage gift transactions
- Money deposited directly into your bank account
- Seamless website integration
Thousands of nonprofit organizations using it reliably every day
Back Office Solutions
Donor Search and Reporting
Built for gift tracking and contact management, Give Depot enables you to lookup specific gift histories through a robust, user interface.
Donation entries, whether submitted through an online contribution page or through a data entry screen, you now have sophisticated tool receive or record donations, pledges, or events.
Add and Editing Donation Pages
Creating a donation page is a snap with Give Depot’s integrated Web and CRM platform.
- Powerful reporting and query tools
- Create custom fields and data capturing profiles
- Setup complex price sets
- Import/Export gift tools
Donor Depot is a dedicated fundraising and software consulting firm specializing in out-of-
the-box Drupal and CiviCRM implementations as well as full-scale, custom development services. The following is a partial list of services we routinely support:
- Software configuration services
- Custom software development
- Website integration and theme development
- Third-paty integration
- Consulting and training support
- Data migration
You can’t afford to accept payments online without having your pages secured by the best.
- Secured with 256-bit encryption on every page (SSL)
- Fraud Protection Screening
- AVS (address verification services)
- CVV2 (card verification)
- PCI & CISP Compliance
We are dedicated fundraising and technology professionals that care about your cause. As a valued customer, we offer flexible support subscriptions to meet your specific needs.
- Email Support Ticketing
- Virtual training and webinar presentations
- . . . and of course, you can always call us.
Not sure if you are ready to get started?
Then Register for a Depot University webinar series and discover how Give Depot can solve your online fundraising needs.
- No payment required unless you keep your account open past your 30-day free trial period.
- Billing information is required upfront to prevent fraud and interruption of services should you continue with services.
As a rule of thumb, it generally takes two to three business days to get set up and processing payments. Most delays in the underwriting and setup process are a result of missing information. Our experienced account managers offer quality assurances to make this a great experience for our customers.
Credit card and debit card payments typically settle in twenty-four to forty-eight hours from the time they have been authorized. However in the case of ACH (check) transactions, it may take up to five business days to settle into your bank account.
This depends on how you want you want your payment authorizations to be managed. For groups that don’t want to undertake the costs of setting up their own merchant account, they can create a free Pay Pal account and we will configure Pay Pal to pass the funds onto Pay Pal to settle your funds.
Merchant accounts provide businesses the ability to accept credit card and debit cards payments. The process of getting a merchant account requires the merchant (business) to submit financial information to a MSP (merchant service provider).
Absolutely. Donor Depot as well all other Donor Depot products are backed by industry standard technologies and PCI/CISP compliance standards.